Latest news posted first on Twitter and here!
Follow the steps below to activate your account on SchoolMessenger’s secure Contact Manager web site.
- Go to this web address https://contactme.schoolmessenger.com/newportaluser.php?u=enfield
- You will be taken to the Contact manager Create a New Account page where you will need to enter a valid email address, a password, your name, and zip code. You will use your email address and the password you enter here to sign in later. Check the Accept Terms of Service box and click Sign Up when you are done.
- Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org which contains a link to activate your account. This link will take you to a confirmation page where you must enter your password in order to activate your account.
- Once you’ve activated your account, you next need to add yourself to your account. Click the, “Click here to begin” button. You need to have an Activation Code. Email me (see above) for your code.
- Simply follow the instructions on this page to activate your account.
- When you have activated your account, navigate to the Contacts tab and click the edit link to right of your name. There you can check which types of messages you would like to receive and at which phone number or email address. You may also add up to four phone numbers at which you would like to receive text messages. Make sure that you click Save when you are done making changes.
- The phone numbers and email addresses in School Messenger are downloaded from district databases each night. To change the phone numbers or email addresses, parents should contact the school and employees should contact Central Office.
To log into Contact Manager in the future, go to https://contactme.schoolmessenger.com/.
Thank you for signing up and we hope you enjoy the SchoolMessenger Contact Manager!