Athlete Injury Insurance

  Dear Parent/Guardian:

           As of August 31, 2012 John M. Glover and Bollinger Insurance Company will be handling Student Accident Insurance program for the Enfield Public School athletes. 
Below is a link that includes how to purchase coverage on-line, an enrollment form or obtain an athletic claim form.  All athletic claim forms need to be turned in within 90 days of the date of the accident.

If you are unable to download or print an accident claim form, please call Tracey Lafleur at the Athletic Office at 860-253-6524 or email her at

When you get to the site, after clicking on a subject under Parents:

1. Enter Enfield
2. Select Connecticut
3. Hit Search

If you would like a copy of the Athletic Injury form click the link below:

Bollinger Claim Form

Claims Instructions