Enfield Board of Education Mission Statement
We believe public education is an essential component of a free and democratic society. In a partnership of family, school, community, and local and state government, our mission is to enable all students to meet high standards, make productive choices in their personal lives, contribute to a diverse global society and act as responsible citizens. To accomplish this, we must seek the necessary resources to:
- Provide a safe, nurturing and academically challenging learning environment.
- Provide students and staff with opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Prepare students to become productive, lifelong learners.
- Instill in our students a curiosity and love for learning which embraces the arts and the world around them.
- Prepare students to become self-reliant, honest, respectful and responsible members of a diverse and global society.
- Improve student learning by holding staff accountable for providing the most effective learning environment and using the most effective teaching strategies.