To Schedule a Sub Using the Kelly Automated Scheduling System (KASS)
Through the Internet
- Go to https://kelly.aesoponline.com/login.asp
- Click AESOP Login at the top of the screen.
- Enter your ID and Pin.
- Click Sign In. Your home page will display.
Recording an Absence
- Scroll down to the Create Absence tab on your home page.
- Enter the absence information.
- Click Create Absence or Create Absence and Assign Sub.
You will receive a confirmation number.
Modifying an Absence
- Click Scheduled Absences on your homepage.
- Click the confirmation number of the future absence you want to modify.
- Click Edit Absence and edit the information as necessary.
- Click Save Absence.
To Schedule a Sub Using the KellyAutomated Scheduling System (KASS)
Through the Phone System
- Call 800-942-3767.
- Enter your ID and PIN #. Press #.
- Select one of the following options:
Press 1 to record an absence.
Press 2 to check entitlement balances.
Press 3 to review upcoming absences.
Press 4 to review a specific absence.
Press 5 to review or change personal information.
Press * to go back one menu level at any point.
Recording an Absence
- Press 1 from the Main Menu and select one of the following options:
Enter the number of days for the absence (up to five).Enter a start and end time by following the IVR prompts.Select the reason for the absence.Confirm the absence details.Save the absence or Save and Assign a particular substitute by following the IVR prompts. You will receive a confirmation number.
- Press 1 record an absence for today.
- Press 2 to record an absence for tomorrow.
- Press 3 to record an absence for another day within the next 30 days.
- Press 4 to record an absence for Monday (on Friday or the weekend).
Reviewing Upcoming Absences
- Press 3 from the Main Menu and select one of the following options:
2. Select one of the following options:
- Press 1 for absences scheduled for today.
- Press 2 for absences scheduled for tomorrow.
- Press 3 for absences scheduled within the next 30 days.
- Press 1 to hear more about the absence (if multiple days).
- Press 2 to hear the information again.
- Press 4 to listen to the next absence, if applicable.
- Press 5 to return to the Main Menu.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.