Student Accident Medical Insurance

Student Accident Medical/Dental Insurance Protection Program


Dear Parent/Guardian:


Bollinger Insurance Company will be handling the Student Accident Insurance program for the Enfield Public School students.  Listed below is a link to access the Bollinger Insurance flyer and claim form.  Follow the easy step by step instructions to purchase student accident medical/dental insurance coverage, complete an enrollment form, or obtain a claim form.  

Please Note Changes for the 2016-17 School Year:

  • Individual brochures are no longer available for distribution to schools.
  • Within the School Officials section of our website, you will find a Voluntary Flyer link. Click the link and please feel free to print and distribute.
  • Enrollment for Voluntary Student Accident Insurance may be completed online a tour website or the parent may download an application and mail it directly to Bollinger


When you get to the site:

  1. Enter Enfield
  2. Select Connecticut
  3. Hit Search

Student Claim Form 

Claim Form Instructions 

Revised:  5/9/2016   gb
Posted:  02-08-16