Due to a recent upgrade in the program, you will be asked two challenge questions when logging in to Home Access Center.
Please fill in the information and click on "continue" to complete the login process.
Home Access Center is available for grades three to twelve. It provides parents and guardians with the online ability to view student information to support and guide your child through the educational process.
From home or work, at any time of the day or night, parents can access this Web portal to track academic achievement through their child's schedules, attendance records, class-work, interim reports, and report cards. In addition, you can e-mail teachers directly through the links found on many of the pages.
- A daily snap-shot of your child's attendance schedule, class-work and discipline information.
- Class schedules.
- An attendance calendar with color-coded detail.
- A list of class work assigned by teachers, including homework, tests, quizzes, projects and more.
- Interim progress reports and report cards
- Registration information for your child including demographic and guardian contact information.