As of August 31, 2012 John M. Glover and Bollinger Insurance Company will be handling Student Accident Insurance program for the Enfield Public School athletes. 

All athletic claim forms need to be turned in within 90 days of the date of the accident.

Click here for a copy of the Athletic Injury form and claim instructions.

For more information on how to purchase coverage on-line, an enrollment form or obtain an athletic claim form:

1. Click here.
2.  Find PARENTS area on right side of page and click on "Purchase Coverage".
3. Enter Enfield
4. Select Connecticut
5. Hit Search

 If you are unable to download or print an accident claim form, please call Tracey Lafleur at the Athletic Office at 860-253-6524 or email her at