Professional Development Registration Process:
We are excited about our new PD registration process for our upcoming Professional Learning Days. Even though CEUs are no longer being issued as a part of the teacher certification process, the Enfield Public Schools is still by the required by the state of Connecticut to track all professional development activities and participation.
In order to meet this state requirement and afford all participants the opportunity to review their previous professional development history, we will be using Employee Self-Service (ESS) as our new process for signing up for class offerings. The ESS system also provides access to other features that our staff may find beneficial (i.e. sick leave and personal days available).
You only need to establish your account once. Your login (not your email address) and password will remain the same. There are many features at this site for you to explore and a history of all professional develop activities will be there for you to review.
ALL staff will be asked to pre-register for your PD activity. Please try registering as soon as possible. The directions are below for logging into this system and signing up for the new training opportunities. Please be sure to choose the class appropriate to your building or grade level. Employee Self-Service Login
- Click on the link above .
- At the screen click on Login (upper right hand corner), and Click “Forgot Your Password”. Do not go to "Citizen Self Service"
- Enter your username (email login in name - no @enfieldschools.org, no ' s etc. ) and click “retrieve hint”. An email containing a link (#2) to "reset your password" will be sent to your mailbox.
- Click on the link and another email will be sent to you with a temporary password.
- Highlight and copy the password (PC control-c or Mac command-c). You'll need to paste it in a couple of times.
- Go back to: https://enfield.munisselfservice.com
- Follow the steps to login. Paste (control-v or command-v) in your temporary password and create a new password.
- You made it. Congratulations. Enter Employee Self-Service.
- Click on Training Opportunities (left hand column).
- Class choices will be listed. Please choose the class that is in your subject area. Click Details/Enroll for further details of this class and to enroll. If you are unsure, check with your department chair, supervisor or principal. Offerings are updated frequently so you may need to check back in and enroll.
If you have any problems signing up for these classes, please contact Cindy Andersen (5135) / firstname.lastname@example.org or the Service Desk at 6454.